Last night the Tokemak team published a Medium article outlining the upcoming product roadmap, including plans for C.o.R.E.2, a release date for the long-awaited Gitbook, and the anticipated window where liquidity from reactors will begin flowing to exchanges.
- This week, more detailed C.o.R.E. stats will be shared, likely including the number of wallets who voted for each reactor. It will be interesting to see which candidates had more whales vs. shrimp support.
- The team has also set a date (Oct. 13th) for the release of the Gitbook, which will give us detailed documentation outlining the technical details of the protocol. The Tokebase team plans to translate any jargon into laymen's terms and create a "ELI5" version so less technically minded folk can digest the content.
- Genesis (USDC and ETH) pools will remain active forever.
- Sushi & Uni LP pools will remain active for a while – until a TOKE<>TOKE meta-reactor is created.
- Single-asset TOKE pool will be depreciated as liquidity directing in reactors goes live.
- Single-sided deposits on the winning reactors will go live on Oct. 18th. Users will be able to earn TOKE yield.
- C.o.R.E.2 will happen around Nov 1st. Users who remain staked will receive bonus voting power.
- Liquidity deployment (reactors connecting to exchanges) is expected to occur at the end of November or early December.
Read the full details over at the Tokemak Medium.